French Schengen Visa
Passport Services Ltd is a fully registered agent with the French Consulate and the TLS Contact Centre and has been assisting with French Schengen visas over 25 years. As a registered agent we can assist you with the whole process, (preparing your application, obtaining an appointment, submitting and collecting your documents and ensure all the documentation is correct). If you have already had a Schengen visa issued after March 2016 you do not need to attend the appointment, we will do this on your behalf.
If you have never had a Schengen visa or have had one prior to March 2016 you will need to attend the appointment to give your biometrics.
The fees for this service are:
Passport Services Ltd handling fee: £95.00 + VAT
TLS Contact Centre: £26.55 (30€)
TLS Contact Centre Premium Fee: £28.00
|Airport Transit Visa||60,00||53.10|
|Short Stay Schengen Visa (less than 90 days)||60,00||53.10|
|Long Stay Visa (more than 90 days)||99,00||87.61|
|French Overseas Departments & Regions (DROM, less than 90 days)||60,00||53.10|
|French Overseas Territories (CTOM, less than 90 days)||9,00||7.96|
|Short Stay Schengen Visa + French Overseas Departments & Regions (DROM)||120,00||106.19|
|Short stay Schengen visa + French Overseas Territories (CTOM)||69,00||61.06|
* The visa fee is only collectible in GBP and may change as a result of currency fluctuation.
Discounts available on the Consular Fee of the Schengen Visa:
The visa fee is 35 euros (£30.97) for:
• Children between the age of 6 and below 12 years old.
• Nationals from Armenia*, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina*, Kosovo, FYROM (Macedonia)*, Moldova, Montenegro*, Russia, Serbia* and Ukraine.
* Only for non-biometric passports holders.
Exemption of Visa Fees:
The following applicants do not need to pay visa fees:
• Children below the age of 6
• Spouse of a French citizen
• Family member of a UE/EEE national travelling along with the UE/EEE family member
• Children below the age of 21 and financially dependant of a UE national
• Ascendants financially dependant of a UE national
• Pupils, students and accompanying teachers during a schooltrip
• Scientists (holders of a « convention d’accueil » only for short stays)
• Foreign teachers teaching French (in activity)
• Scholarship holders from the French government, foreign governments, foreign foundations or payees of EU programs (only to travel within the territory designated by the terms of the founding program)
• Young nationals from the following countries:
|Nationality||Free for applicants ages below|
|Armenia||12 years old|
|Azerbaijan||12 years old|
|Russia||6 years old|
|Ukraine||18 years old|
The proof of partial or full fees exemptions must be submitted.
The visa application fee is fixed in euro but payable only in British Pounds. The exchange rate between these currencies is decided by the Consulate-General of France and is updated periodically, therefore the British Pounds amount you are requested to pay may differ from those quoted above. Please note that your visa application fee receipt will only quote the fee paid in euro.
If you would like Passport Services Ltd to assist with your visa application, contact our team on 08451214501 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist with your query.